– Dr. Khidr Abdul Baqi Muhammad is a Nigerian citizen, born in the 1970CE.
– Associate Professor and Sub -Dean, Department of Professional Journalism, Faculty of Information and Communication, in Imam Muhammad bn Saud Islamic University.
– PhD in International Journalism with grade of First Class
– Specialist on International Journalism and Africo-Arabian Cultural Relation.
– He is the Director, Nigerian Centre for Arabic Researches, Nigeria.
– He has delivered lectures in a number of universities, academic and intellectual centres cut across various Arabia countries including : Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Sudan, France and Thailand.
EXPERIENCES AND MEMBERSHIP
– member, Executive Office, and chairman, Media committe of the Union of African Scholars, Bamako, Mali.
– member and former Assistant Secretary General for Asian and African Writers’Society in Cairo .
– member, committe of Naif Medal Award for Sunnah and Contemporary Studies in Islam, Saudi.
– Co-ordinator of academic relation, Arab Tongue Society for Arabic Language Welfare in African Universities, Cairo.
– Member, Saudi Society for Public Relations and Information, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
– Consultant, African Readings Magazine, Riyadh.
– Member, Team of Consultants for an Academic Forum tagged :” Towards strategization of Cultural and Intellectual Peace in the Islamic World “., Naif Arabic University for Peace Studies in the period between 28 -30 October, 2013, Riyadh.
– Award for service to Arabic Language in Africa , by the League of Arab States, Cairo, 2005.
– Academic Performance Award by African Union, 2006.
– Medal Award for National Contributions in the Service to African Matters, by Asian and African Writers’Society, Cairo, 2006.
He has to his credit both published and unpublished academic studies and researches more than 20, and has attended various intellectual and academic seminars and conferences spread across local, national and international ones.
Among his published works in the field of Journalism are as follow :
Impediments and Components of African Co-operation in the Cultural and Media Field, University of Cairo, 2005.
The Picture of Africa in Contemporary Literatures, 2018.
Picture of the Arabs in the Sight of Africans, 2009, Abu Thabÿi, United Arab Emirates.
Introduction to Media Criticism.